Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTM - Not generating Planned Orders

former_member906762
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have a current issue we have CTM and the PDS are maintained but the CTM run is not generating any planned orders . I have attached the log after the CTM run and it shows an issue with the resource but i am not understanding what is the issue that is being highlighted .

Regards,

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

Could you check whether master data is correct w.r.t your CTM profile

i.e. SNP CTM or PPDS CTM

If Not correct it

IF yes, you may do simple check, by using heuristic if order is getting planned or not.

If not then it is issue in PDS/Resource master data.

If yes, some issue with CTM planning or non availabity of required capacity on the resource.

In this case for simulation purpose you may try changing qty  or requirement date of the order or by changing CTM profile to plan without consdiering resource capacity.

This is just to eliminate issue in sequence.

Thanks,

Mangesh

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Obviously it found the PDS.  The issue is the resource.  It is either overloaded; not available due to downtime or not in livecache.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, please check by creating the number of quantity in the order, how long will the activity take. Maybe you do not have enough resource capacity to create the activity of the order. e.g. if the activity will take 3600s for the bucket consumption to create 1 output product, if the lot of the order is 20, it will take 20 hours for the activity. But your resource is only available for 8 hours a day. CTM cannot schedule such order with bucket-orienated planning. You should use time-continuous planning instead.