cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Determination with Material Listing (Customer Specified)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement from client, that they need to send FOC goods (Ex. Material B ) to customer as if they ordered 2 specified Material (Ex. Material A)

1. The mapping rule should be flexible, Ex: 10A + 1B(FOC); 3A+1B(FOC).

2. Rounding rule: on the condition 10A + 1B(FOC); if customer ordered 5A, then no FOC; if customer ordered 11A then 1B(FOC) only.

3. Delivery: with the sales order 10A + 5B(FOC), Partially Delivery on it due to the shortage of stock. Only 6A exists. then the delivery should be 6A with 3B.

4. The FOC Good determination should be customer specified. Ex. only Customer X can have the FOC, the rest of customer couldn't.

I didn't have fully experience on Sales BOM and Material Listing, so could you please share your knowledge on them? if sales BOM solution and Material Listing solution can be adapted? or is there any require that beyond the standard function which need the enhancement?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear yes i will agree with M.ALI ZEE

1,2,4 Easily possible in sap standard

1) 1 one maintain bom concept for Free of goods

check this link..http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/sd/blog/2013/09/06/different-business-scenarios-and-sales-bom-techn...

2) 2 one also possible by maintaining minimum qnty

4) maintain only one customer in vk11 by using one condition table

3) 3rd one if you want to create sales order with main item and sub item at the same day in the sales order item level Delivery group option is there JUST D ..  SO here maintain 1 at main item and for sub item also ...

but ur requirement is different

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

My complete name is Moazzam Ali but I don't know how you are abreviating it as M. Ali ZEE. What is this ZEE

VK11 is for maintaining pricing conditions records. For free goods we use VBN1.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sir ZEE In the sense

Generally i shouldnot call you as a sir bz it is professional but i want to respect you

so in hindi language zee means SAME LIKE SIR

i am respecting so much that sway i am using zee

i hope u understand

Yes vbn1 right

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Venu for explanation and this ZEE but You can call me MoazzaM. Respect is always in our hearts and emotions. I am thankful for your respect but I like to be called with my name.

Thank$

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rio

Your points 1, 2 and 4 are possible with standard Free Goods functionality. You just need to create condition table with customer field in it. Rest you can Google Free Goods in SAP SD and study some SCN links and SAP help documents.

For point 3 I have some doubts but you can try it with a requirement routine. Take help of your ABAPER and write this logic in VOFM copy requirement and assign in copy control. I hope it will work.

Test this and update your findings.

Thank$