cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change the Billing date in the sales order item level at billing Tab for Sales BOM

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario where in I m trying to create a sales order with a BOM - pricing at Item level i.e. Item category-TAP and TAN. Things are working fine with BOM Material.

Item         Material               qty          Item Category          Pricing

10          Computer                1              ZTAP                         0

20          LCD                        1               ZTAN                    1000

30          Mouse                     1               ZTAN                    1000

Now when I m trying to change the billing date for line Item 10 (in sales order-line item - billing tab), system is not allowing me to do so and it is grade out, however for line item 20 & 30, I m able to change the billing date.

I m using order related billing. Please let me know if by changing  any config I can manually change the billing date for line item 10, as for line item 20/30 I m able to change it and also able to do the billing. I m using billing due list to do the billing. so in billing due list i m getting two item i.e.

line item 10 computer with billing date of 22.10.2012 (today's date)

line item 20 LCD with billing date of 02.11.2012 (future date)

line item 20 LCD with billing date of 02.11.2012 (future date)

My requirement is I want all this item in a single billing. (I cant change the billing at header level as I have other materials which i want to bill in future)

Please suggest where I m missing in config part.

Thanks

Sumeet Sah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sumeet,

Select the check box "Business item" for ZTAP in VOV7. Try this

Thanks,

Manoj