Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC not on SOCO POWL after PO created for partial quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We are extended classic SRM7.01  ECC 6.05

We create a SC with one line item with quantity of 100.

We go to SOCO and create a PO using this SC but only for quantity of 25.

The SC does not appear on the SOCO so a separate PO can be created.  

It seems to be hit and miss - sometimes it shows up and sometimes it does not.  

Ideas? 

Sandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

Did you try running BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and clean_reqreq_up. Also can you check the shopping cart item in BBP_PD for the fields

Source_rel_ind and quan_po_e. Generally after the PO it created these statuses and quantities should be filled.

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Veera,

Thank you for this information.   We have jobs scheduled for BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and clean_reqreq_up  and I checked the variants and they were wide open so that is not the issue.

I however noticed that the source_rel_ind was not set in my SC example that was not on the SOCO and it was set for the SC that did appear on the SOCO.   In looking at the difference between the two SCs.  The one that was not on the SOCO the PO was waiting approval.   Whereas the one that was on the SOCO the PO was ordered.  I think that explains why it seems sporadic.   In some cases the PO is approved immediately and in other cases it may take days.  

This is certainly something we will keep an eye on.   I'll leave this open for a few more days and if we determine that PO approval is the cause, I will award full points!

Thanks again.

Sandra