Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spooled output not printing

joris_bayer
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the issue that output (labels) that went correctly to the spool is not coming out of the printer. Does anyone have an idea where the look for the cause of this?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrew_hodgins
Explorer
0 Kudos

In SP01, can you send them to the printer directly? Does it just say the print request has been received (waiting) or that it's been printed (Compl.)? If it says it's been printed, but the printer says it never got anything, then I'd first check the printer setup on the host server and verify the name used for the printer on the host is the same as the name specified in the printer setup in SPAD (Host printer under the "Access Method" tab in the printer settings).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you chosen option print output immediately in SU01 of user profile ? If not then you have to sent spool file to printer explicitly.

Please check below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/d9/4a901651ea11d189570000e829fbbd/content.htm

Thanks,

Sunny

joris_bayer
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks. Output is to be issued immediately. I found the same link you put in your answer. I will investigate the set up of the printer and device type in SAP first.