cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.Exception: Channel stopped

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using third party SFTP adapter for sending the files. After configuring the scenario, i send the files and it was timing out without error in CC log.

Then i stooped the channel from RWB. Now once i start & stop the channel from RWB ( as well from ID) there is always error message  " Channel Stopped"

I tied, starting & stopping from RWB and from ID. Did a Full Cache Refresh with no use. Please see the log below & advice how to make the channel working.

Thanks!

Message entered AF MP exit bean and will be passed to the JCA adapter now.
2013-10-22 11:45:16ErrorMessage could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: java.lang.Exception: Channel stopped
2013-10-22 11:45:16ErrorAdapter Framework caught exception: java.lang.Exception: Channel stopped
2013-10-22 11:45:16ErrorTransmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: java.lang.Exception: Channel stopped.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advice if this is Cache issue. I tried doing full refresh. While doing CPA Cache refresh, i am getting 500 time out.. Also when i stop/Start the channel from RWB , igett 500 time out error. Please let me know if you guys have any clue.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to activate the channel making some dummy changes and see if that helps...  This is still caching issue. If nothing works then you have to restart the java stack engine.  That is the last step.