cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of BOM to GTS

0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am trying to push the Bill of Materials from ECC to GTS
After doing so, I do not get any notifictaion for the same neither do I see BOM getting transferred to GTS

As far as I know, I did all the config required.

Help needed in two things -

1. In GTS, I do not see any logs for that in SLG1 neither in System Monitoring Tab.
How do I activate logs for the same or where else can I view them ?

2. I have Configuration guide for Customs management.
Is there any other document I can refer for setting up config for transfer of BOM to GTS ?

Regards,
VK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks Gabriel for the response.

We are using only Customs Management module. We do not want to activate the Risk Management as it is not required.

Yes, I tried using the same. Risk Management -> Preference processing –Master Data ->Transfer Logs -> Display Transfer of Bills of Material

But, No logs are seen over there.

Transfer of BOMs trans. /SAPSLL/BOMMAT_DIRR3, it doesn’t give any error nor any warning message. After pressing the execute button in the BOM transfer screen, there is no response from the system

Config part done in ECC is maintaining Control settings at Global and Country level in Tab Control Transfer of Bills of Product for Preference and Re-Export in GTS plug-in

Regards,

VK

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

You cannot transfer Bill of Materials for Customs purposes.  You must either set up fixed BoP in the Product Master, or set the flag "External BoP" and use the BAdI to call back to the ERP system to obtain the BoM.

The BAdI to use depends on the Customs process required.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vineet,

we need more info, which GTS function are you trying to activate? Preference?

Usually you can check the GTS logs using transaction /SAPSLL/BOM_LOG_TRNS.

What did transfer of BOMs trans. /SAPSLL/BOMMAT_DIRR3 said in ERP? Everything successful, exploded?

Cheers,

Gabriel.