cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keyfigure Specific Realignment in DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SCM Gurus,

We have to do the realignement only for specific key figures.

For that we have the option radio button Individual Keyfigures unders Keyfigure tabstrip.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry question is not completed posted.

Under Radio button Individual Keyfigures, i have choosen Choose keyfigures and completed my keyfigure specific realignement.

But below that i found choose keyfigures to be intialized option. but the selections of both choose keyfigures and choose keyfigures to be intialized option is same.

Please reply if anybody know the 2nd option choose keyfigures to be intialized option or anybody used in your projects.In which case we willl use that option. What is the purpose of that option. Could you please describe in detail.

Thanks,

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SN,

The option Key figure to be initialized is given as to initialize a particular key figure value to zero for the destination characteristics value.

For eg : if you have maintained destination product as P2 then if you select the second option i.e  Key figure value to be initialized and select Adjusted Forecast Key figure  then the Execution will set that Adjusted Forecast Key figure value for P2 to zero for entire period.

Hope you got the difference.

regards,

Anurag

emani_raghavendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Subhan

As Anurag Suggested above  when you select the option ntialise keyfigure then it will make the destination KF to ZERO. Intialization means setting to zero.  This is not like Coppyingthe source to destination.

So , u can select 2nd option when you want to intializethe KF's i.e. set them to ero. We use this hen we want to clear the current values efore running any ckground jobs ( Again depends onthe project and criticaland the importanceof KF's ). However we perform intialization through a Macro asits very simple. Wecanperform the same using realignment also.

Hope understoodthe difference.

Thanks.

Emani