cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions inactive in the Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In an Invoice, all the conditions became inactive but it is active in the corresponding Sales order. It is Delivery related billing.

Sales order has so many line items with the same item category, all the line items are billed properly except one.

In the problematic invoice, Item Data - Item Detail - Statist. Value field is updated as "No Cumulation - Values cannot be used statistically".

Initially I thought "Statist.Value" field has been manually changed, but it is not possible to change the value of this field manually.

For the other proper invoices "Statist. Value" is determined as "System will copy item to header totals".

This value may be populated from the item category. In my case, Item category is same for the both the invoices. Then how this particular field value is populated differently.

Apart from this field I found "Foreign Trade/Customs" tab is incomplete in the Corresponding Outbound Delivery.

Is there any other condition which makes the Pricing inactive in the Invoice.

Kindly share your experience.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mathieu_chenot
Explorer
0 Kudos

Any sepecific rule in the copying control or a user exit changing billing relevance ?

Try a where used on the technical field "billing relevance" to check if it appears in a customer extension.

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

If there are billing blocks assigned in sales order, I have seen all the pricing conditions become inactive in billing invoice document.

Thanks

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for the reply.

If the sales order has any billing block, we will not be able to create invoice.

I tried to assign billing block after the Invoice creation. It was not working the way you said.

Is there any other condition which makes the conditions inactive at billing?

Kindly share if any.

Regards,

Raja Durai

Message was edited by: Durai Raja

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.