cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Request form - how to customize detailed view?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to customize the job request form.

How can I customize the detailed view of the form? When you want to fill in a job request, there is either the basic or the detailed view. The detailed view has about the same tabs and fields as the job documentation.

However, I couldn't find out which web dynpro component that is...

In the customizing documentation, the wd-component WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC is mentioned. However, there I cannot see all the tabs from the detailed view.

Can somebody help with this?

Thank you and kind regards

Michel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC is the right component, it is not specific for Basic Job request.. it is the Basic Views of Job Request !... if you see the the WD configurator all required views are available in this wd itself. like below,

Basic:

Detailed:

Configurator:

WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

thank you for your reply!

I can see the different Frames, and using CTRL+F1 in the fields of the job request I can see that these V-Frames are called.

Unfortunately, I can't see how to define preset values for the fields there?

Also, I work in a Z-copy of the component configuration WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC_CFG_CC. I have defined this to be called from the floor plan manager changing the parameter WDCONFIGURATIONID of WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_FPM_APP to ZWD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC_CFG_CC. Now, when I go CTRL+F1 on a field of the basic request, the technical information shows me that ZWD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC_CFG_CC is the called configuration.

In the detailed request, though, CTRL+F1 shows WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC_CFG_CC (not my customized copy) being the called configuration.

So, whatever I change doesn't appear in the detailed request....

Any help with that?

Thank you and all the best

Michel

ashuaifei
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

1. WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC is a UIBB WD that responsible for basic job request and general tab of detailed job request for FPM framework.

You could go to any tab and Ctrl+F1, then you can realize which WD component is used by this page.

2. WDCONFIGURATIONID of WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_FPM_APP is for FPM application configuration, you should not set it by any UIBB's WD configuration but by customized FPM applicatoin configuration that I will mention in step3.

3. You should create a customized FPM application configuration firstly, e.g. copy standard one 'WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_FPM_CFG'.

4. Then create a customized FPM component configuration, e.g. copy standard on 'WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_FPM_CFG_OIF'

5. Config UIBB part by your own WD component configuration(WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC_CFG_CC) in above customized FPM component configuration for basic and detailed view respectly.

basic:

Detailed

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Jack!

That worked like a charm

I was mistaken when I wrote that I had set the parameter WDCONFIGURATIONID of WD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_FPM_APP to ZWD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC_CFG_CC - of course, I set it to call ZWD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_FPM_CFG, my FPM-Configuration.

Thank you, Vivek, as well - I had to set the ZWD_AGS_EJR_JOB_REQ_BASIC_CFG_CC as the configuration to be called in the UIBB's of the detailed view, and now everything works

Just one more thing - I actually already asked another question about this - is there any way to change the parameter WDCONFIGURATIONID without needing to modify? I would like to avoid that, obviously, but couldn't find another way to have my FPM-Config called...

Answers (0)