cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup for PO Workflow in SRM 7.02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I was looking to see if there was a document for setting up and creating PO workflow in SRM 7.02.  We currently have workflow set up when creating shopping carts and are not needing to do the same for PO workflow when a buyer makes a changes.  I have activated SRM_702_SOURCING_SC_WORKFLOW.  I would like to know if it should be possible to call our workflow that we already have created for shopping carts as we need to use the same workflow.  If so how can I accomplish that?  Are there steps I need to do steps in spro under the Process controlled-workflow?  Any help is much appreciate. I have been going through the forums.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Worfklow+restart+from+Sourcing+Cockpit

Thanks,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey

can you check the below and let me know if this helps Its a very well laid step by step document to understand and configure Process control workflow .

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b050e10c-8a29-3010-6a89-f504fa830...

Let me know if it helped .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Yes I have this document already.  I know that we used Business Object BUS2121 for the SC.  So my question is that we would instead use BUS2201 for the PO workflow correct?

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

Yes, for PO it's BUS2201. If you want the exactly same behaviour as you have for SC, you should check and copy the events and expressions you have for evaluation and process schema in SC for PO.

That link Vinita copied should help enough to understand how events and expressions work in process-controlled workflow. Also take into account the responsability resolver you'll use for each level of approval.

Hope this helps

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Martin yes that is perfect.  Thanks for the input.

Answers (0)