Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori

former_member9607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Recently we had some issue with Change Sales Order app. After taking help from SCN we found that we need to update the Service Packages for those fiori add-ons.

I would like to thank Mr. Masayuki Sekihara for helping us on that issue. http://scn.sap.com/thread/3439571

I have some queries about updating Fiori add-ons.

1. While updating any Add-On,  Do we need to update both SRA and UISRA components or they can be updated individually?
  2. Do we need to re-configure my apps? e.g Gateway settings
  3. Just in case SRA components are to be upgraded as well, will it overwrite my previous enhancements/modifications that we did as per SAP notes for various applications? E.g. if i have enhanced the DD structure or BADI implementation, will it be overwritten?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thank You,

KK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi KK,

1. While updating any Add-On,  Do we need to update both SRA and UISRA components or they can be updated individually?

> Both components should be updated

2. Do we need to re-configure my apps? e.g Gateway settings

> No

3. Just in case SRA components are to be upgraded as well, will it overwrite my previous enhancements/modifications that we did as per SAP notes for various applications? E.g. if i have enhanced the DD structure or BADI implementation, will it be overwritten?

> No. It is nothing special for Fiori and it is same as any ABAP addons.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group -RIG

former_member9607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You Masa

Answers (0)