cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program RSUSR003 reports "Security Violation"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

I have noticed since month that our all servers including BI and ERP  having error in SM21 once time a week in morning in DIA users by my name

I did not run the report or not any job configured to execute following reports.

Note 1451760 - SUIM|RSUSR003
Inapplicable "Security Violation" message

Note 1414339 - RSUSR003: Message
"User ID Is Not a System User"

I have read following notes related with problem but I am above of the BASIS Release 702 level 06 and cannot implemented in my system.

I have run the RSUSR003 report in my system to check. here is the below result paste down.

Please advise !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

The security check is run through Early Watch Alerts which is probably why you are seeing it appear once a week.

You can see by looking at the lock field whether SAPCPIC is locked or not. I'm not sure why SAP adds information under the "Reason for User Lock" if it is not locked(this just confuses people). From your screen shot I can clearly see SAPCPIC is not locked. It is still a violation though because the user is probably defined as a dialog or another user type but not a system user which it should be.

Regards,

Nelis

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, we are working under the assumption that the error message  is based on the fact that the information displayed above is incorrect.  If the user is not a system user then that certainly is an issue 😄

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan and Nelis.

Thanks for participating and provide valuable information. I understand that all error appeared during the data transfer to Solution manager for the EW Alert. Hence, I cannot apply the Note 1414339 - RSUSR003: Message "User ID Is Not a System User" because the changes already exist in basis version.

Should I change the system type or password as recommending in EW Alert report to change standard password ?

does it solve the above reported problem ?

Please advise.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anwer Waseem wrote:

Should I change the system type or password as recommending in EW Alert report to change standard password ?

does it solve the above reported problem ?

SAPCPIC is actually an old user used for remote connections to legacy SAP systems(4.5). If you do not use it you can either delete the user which SAP recommends or at the very least change the default password. Make sure the User Type is also set to System.

Yes it will solve the reported problem as long as you correct it in all clients.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

PLease check below note.

Please check note
1833186 - Could not locate statistics in the system catalogs

Need to apply this note
1834185  ST-A/PI data collector DMS_MSS_MAIN causes syslog

BR

Atul

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note mentions that,

If the user SAPCPIC is locked by the administrator

Is the user locked?... If its locked then I would check that the corrections on the note match your current code. If not you can implement the corrections as per the note instructions.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Juan

The SAPCPIC is not locked. The mentioned note cannot implement due to our Basis version higher.

you can refer to above message which have image attached.

Regards

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, cannot be implemented via SNOTE, but the corrections are listed at the bottom of the note, you can get an abaper to insert the corrections.

Alternatively you can open an OSS message.

Regards, Juan