cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Catalog profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body work  on catalog profile , when i am create a notification then catalog profile automatically copy from  equipment master. How to avoid copy? I want notification catalog profile in the time of create notification kindly guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Catalog Profile is mainly defined at equipment level to minimize the F4 list at notification level. Where else, you are using Catalog profile apart from notification??

Former Member
0 Kudos

remove the catalog profile from equipment master & maintain the required CP in the Notification type level i customization.

If you do not mention ant CP in customization of inspection type ,then you will see all catalogs during the Notification processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sap takes priority from equipment CP. But my requirement is always it should be copied from notificationi type , not from equipment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per std SAP:

In the notification, the system determines the catalog profile on the basis of the reference object in the following sequence:

Equipment  ® Construction type of equipment ® Functional location ® Construction type of functional location ® Notification type.

if you do not wish system to pick CP from equipment master ,the remove it and assign the same in customization of notification type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

CP From equipment master used in some other process also, if i remove it then that process is not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then its as per Std sap & there is no other way.