cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Assistant issue(FITV_POWL_ASSISTANT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in Travel Asst,When user login to the Travel Asst first time,we get personlaization,after doing some settings like Sort by Perner OR org strcture OR cost centre,we will get Add Employees and remove employee button.

But in my case,System isn't showing personalization or Add employees or remove employees in the portal,it's atuomatically picking up all the employees in the orgnaization for Travel Assistant.

Could you please help how to restrict this?

Regards

Pradeep Kantamaneni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I moved this to the travel management forum as relates to travel iviews and roles  - I presume then you have hidden personalization for a set of users? e.g. is the parameter enabled WDDISABLEUSERPERSONALIZATION

(If you havent disabled the personalization - then try performing a personsalization clean-up for your user - see KBA 1895991)

Did you then maintain the list centrally FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS*   (see KBA 1622954) this would explain if you are using this transaction why it is filled, as you can do this centrally from the backend using this transaction.

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, it seems like someone already did some work here, as the config is not filled in standard during setup.

Go to table FPB_PERSPARM, and check which entries are available.

Normally, you will find two entries per user. One is for selection type which applies for the user, the other entries will show the PerNrs assigned if stored. If selection type is filled for the user, all employees of "Cost Centre" or "Org unit" will be displayed automatically.

In SE 38, you will also find reports like "FPB_FILL_PERSPARM*" with various possibilities.

To remove assignment, delete entries for this user in FPB_PERSPARM

rgds, Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks you very much for reply..ur solution worked out,when i copiend Webdynpro component to ZFITV_POWL_Assitant,i have mentioned A_ALL in Org Strcture in Personalization.That's the reason it's picking all the employees.

Regards

Pradeep Kantamaneni