cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI7.31 : URL currently used by Adapter Engine and URL stored in SLD are different!

former_member183909
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

in my single stack JAVA  SAP PI7.31 the Run Time Workbench SLD registration shows an error on Adapter Engine.

URL currently used by Adapter Engine and URL stored in SLD are different!

CPA cache update URL used by Adapter Engine: http://RHSDSAPPI01.mycompany.com:50100/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=<M...

CPA cache update URL stored in SLD: http://rhsdsappi01.mycompany.com:50100/dir/hmi_cache_refresh_service/ext?method=CacheRefresh&mode=<M...

I suspect it is just that one is UPPER CASE. 

I have checked the SLD Technical systems and the domain is lower case.

I have checked the NWA destinations are lower case.
> Configuration > Infrastructure > SLD Data Supplier Configuration   >  Related Links > Destinations
--> SLD_Client 
--> SLD_DataSupplier

I have checked the NWA java properties for CPA are lower case
Configuration > Infrastructure > Java System Properties --> Details --> Services -->XPI Service :CPA Cache
--> directoryURL
--> SLD.selfregistration.hostname 

I have checked the NWA java properties for SLD these are UPPER CASE  !!
Configuration > Infrastructure > Java System Properties --> Details --> Services -->SLD Data Supplier
--> enqu.host
--> ms.host

But the modify button is greyed out.

So how can I change the java properties of these ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183909
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I seemed to have fixed this.   The enqu.host and ms.host can't be modified (and the change below did not alter them - they are still uppercase).

So via the SAP PI server's configtool.bat AS Java Config tool (you can see the same parameters of course as per NWA) - I performed a search in this tool for my UPPERCASE hostname and discovered these ones with UPPERCASE hostname

• com.sap.aii.connect.cr.name
  • com.sap.aii.connect.directory.mshost
  • com.sap.aii.connect.directory.name
  • com.sap.aii.connect.integrationserver

I changed these to lowercase and then restarted the Java instance (via MMC).

Now my RWB SLD Register reports no errors.

So far so good.

Answers (0)