cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete old entry from MD04 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have just one entry appearing in MD04 from last 6 years. I have searched & tried everything from this forum but still the problem is there .

There is one delivery entry for one material comes in MD04. And the sales order is also there but the delivery is completed for it.

And everytime we take MRP run new planned order is created for this material. Check the screenshot below for the same and help getting it removed.

Thanks,

Vishal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vishal,

Run Report SDRQCR21 in t-Code SE38 (which I understand you have tried it), but try to select various options, one at a time.

E.g. Try Planning entry.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please run the OSS  Note SDRQCR21 as suggested by   G. Lakshmipathy

Thanks

Basavaraj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have searched & tried everything from this forum

Not sure whether you tried running the correction report SDRQCR21

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I did try running the report SDRQCR21. it gives this output.

Deleted Records in Total:0 Single0 Collective
Generated Records in Total:0 Single0 Collective
Total Elapsed Time:8 ms

To Srinivas,

The Delete option is disabled in VL02N ..

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please provide the document flow of the document. I assume no sub subsequent document created for delivery.

Even when the delivery is in open status still you are not able to deleting the delivery means there may be chances that in your client may be for certain users or may be all users were disabled this deleting option.

If you are able to delete the delivery later checking the Fixed date and Qty field in VA02  schedule line. you can remove the delivery from MD04. It is working fine in my system. I tested it with success.

Srinu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First try in development client by executing MD76 by deleting some old record.  If you are sure, that it is working as you expected, then you can try in production environment.  On the other hand, have a look at the following note

• Note 79684 - Correction report: issue qty./planned requirements

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Document Flow.

Fixed date & qty field disabled.

Deletion Log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried in MD76 with the key date as SO creation date and also Del.Doc date. but no output.

Output :-

Reorg. Indep. Reqmts - Delete History and Independent Requirements                1

Independent requirements (PBIM/PBID records) selected: 0

Dependent history records (PBHI entries) deleted: 0

Independent requirements (PBIM/PBID records) deleted: 0

Test Mode (No Database Changes): X

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By seeing the document flow we can see sub subsequent documents PGI and Invoice also created hence system is not allowing you to delete the delivery.

But surprising to see delivery number still existing in MD04. Actually it should not happen once done PGI.

Now you need to try running the report as suggested by G Lakshmipathi

that is the only report as per my understanding to clear or update the VBBE table (MD04).

Also if still not possible try with the note suggested by G Lakshmipathi.

thanks,

Srinu.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.First delete the Delivery number

2.then go to Sales order in VA02-> goto Schedule line data-> you can see "Fixed date & Qty" field -> check the field and save the order

Test in MD04 whether document is still appearing or not. it will be removed from MD04.

Please check and update the results.

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

1.    How to delete the delivery number ?? as u can see in the screenshot i posted, when i click on display/change button, it gives error.

2. the field 'Fixed date & Qty' in sales order is disabled.

what to do now ?

Thanks,

Vishal

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Have you tried deleting the delivery by going to VL02N ?

Goto to VL02N enter the delivery number- left side top you will see Deliver number-> in that you will have delete option.

2 .Fixed date & Qty'  will be in change mode only when there is no sub sequent document created (open order).

in your case already delivery created. After deleting delivery you can check the field in VA02

thanks,

Srinu.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I already tried the things in tht thread, didnt work..