cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Track which Item copied from which Item in sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I needed inputs for my below Query I wanted any Table/Field from which I can get Information for which Item in sale Order is copied from which Item,

we are using Variant configuration, and  we Have 2 Configuration Profiles suppose if user creates Item with thru one Profile if he gets Inconsistency,In the same sale Order we Have other profile thru which suppose 10 Item No is copied to 20 Item in Sales Order.

I used VBAP/POSNR Refernce Characetrsic thru which I got Orginal Item Details, but my Requirment is how to get Copied Item Refernce Details.

Best Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Sales to SAP ERP PLM - Classification and Variant Configuration

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sandeep patil,

Do you want to say , you need the configuration profile details through which items got created or you want the configuratiojn object number?

Also i would like to understand how you arecontroling which profile should be used while creating sales order? specify the set rules and may be i can try to help.

Thanks

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

I dont need the Configuration Profile Details, I will give a Example so that You Can Understand my requirment

a person from sales Team Creates a Enquiry with standard Profile with Item-10( which is only specfic for His Requirment I.e he cannot Enter Order which is out of capablity.

Then in same Enquiry a Quality Person will copy the Line Item 10 (which is Inconsistent) and make New Line Item 20 and make VC consistent as he has no Restrictions such as in that Profile we Have not assigned any constraints which will Restrict him.

So I want to Track for Item 10 which was entered by sales person, which Item was created by quality Person by Referrring it.

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sandeep patil,

Can you tell me why you are creating requirement in two steps?  , why not the sales person is creating correct deamand at first go only?

Also , when the item 20 is copy of item 10 how you are controlling it will use 2nd configuration profile to create this item?

I dont think your issue is with variant configuration.

I belive in sales order table you can find relation between items if they have realtion like parent child, ex configurable product have items which needs to appear as new line item in sales order but those are part of higher level configurable material and in those line item you can see the referance.

In your case the 2nd line is getting created just by copying the 1st line so i am not sure while copying this does system store information in any table.

Better , re pharase your question and post it in SD forum. It may help you.     

Thanks

Ritesh