Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role and mitigating control approval workflow question

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I have setup the workflows properly and the access requests are working.  A user can submit a change or new user request, as well as a firefighter ID request, it gets routed to their manager, who approves it, and then the other approvals go through and then auto provisioning handles the assignment etc.  It works.

But when I create a new role, the email gets sent to the correct approver, the work inbox shows the request awaiting approval.  But when the approver goes in to approve the request, there's no approve button.  There's only a Hold option and a request information option.

Same thing applies to mitigating controls.

I've been looking for a solution and haven't figured out what I haven't done.  Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Colleen mentioned, Just make sure that the options Approve and Reject are enabled for that stage.

Thanks & Regards

Japneet Singh

santosh_krishnan2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks thanks! Actually, this has been happening a bit lately, as soon as I post something, I figure it out.  I figured this exact solution out but haven't yet tested it.  I'll do so and let you know if I encounter any issues.

Thank you so much!

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Please test the scenario and let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Japneet Singh

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

If that's the case possiby remove your post or resolve it yourself with solution?

Glad to hear you figured it

Regards

Colleen

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Santosh

For BRM role approval you need to maintain the Task Settings for that Stage. There are options to allow approval/rejection/etc. This will control the buttons

There are KB articles and prevoius posts through SCN on this topic

Cheers

Colleen