Did you mean: 

Interface Dertermination Condition Issue

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Brief explanation about Requirement and configuration:

3rd Party sends the PO Create/Change.

3rd party shared one Generic XSD schema for both Order Create/Change message types.

Soap Communication as Sender, They restricted to use single SOAP URL for both. Our Middle layer is SAP PI system. Target is ECC6.0

Configured has been completed by using their xsd schema as source with two message types. According that condition added into Interface determination when MESTYP is ORDERS it should go ahead with Order Create Message Type OR MESTYP is ORDCHG it should go ahead with Order Change Message Type.

I tested(Payload of the Party) internally with XMLSPY, SOAP UI and Runtime Workbench. It works perfect.

But whenever Partner send the same it got failed in PI system and it shows the error :"Unable to find an inbound interface". But it works successful when condition remove from interface determination.

Thanks in Advance.

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

After analysis, I found an issue with 3rd Party Payload. Their middle layer system is Tibco and sending the Payload with "ns0"  as <ns0:XXXX> in the root tag in runtime. When added the condition in PI system,  unable to check the condition with "ns0" from root tag.

So I am closing the tread.

Thanks for all.

Regards.

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

sounds like you have differences in the SOAP envelope. Have you compared attributes there like sender party, receiver party and so on? If the same payload works internally this seems to me the logical consequence.

Regards,

Jörg

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you getting an indicator in Sender message when you want to create or change the interface. That should be the condition for calling separate interface in inbound SAP side.

cheers,

Ambrish

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

Thanks for your reply. They are not sending with indiator.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Compare the xml triggered from source with the xml you have tested. There should be some extra tag or ns0, ns1 namespace difference in it.

Regards,

Pranav

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your response. I did already. I don't see any difference between them.

Srinivas

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

from the above details it seems you are using multiple operation in one interface. Please check your interface determination if operation based selection is checked.

Regards,

Harish

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Could you tell me where is the operation based selection.

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

you can apply operation based selection by selecting the SWCV in Interface determination. Please find attached screenshot for reference.

Regards,

Harish

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I applied operation based selection already what you showed in image.

Regards,

Srinivas

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

If all the tests that you sayworked, the problem should be in the message sent by the third party. Take the XML in monitorization which you got the problem and with any tool that you have said try to test again. May be any namespace or tag is being missed.

Regards.

former_member188015
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply. I tested internally and worked perfect.