cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the link's notifications GRC-AC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gentlemen,

Would help to change the link provided in the notifications of the GRC-AC.
As shown below the print, would like to change the name that appears on the link to access the GRC.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Adair

You can create you own notification template and map it in the MSMP so you can use your own wordings.

Have a look at the following:

• SE61 for the email templates used in MSMP - copy into your own namespace and maintain. These get mapped in the 'Maintain Custom Notification Messages'
  • Governance, Risk and Compliance > Access Controls > Workflow for Access Control > Maintain Custom Notification Messages (map the SE61 document to the message class, etc)
  • MSMP - Variables & Templates - you need to define the new notification Template ID, Message Class, etc. The Document Object is the SE61 document you created
  • Once you have defined the MSMP information you can then use it in the Path/Stage/Step Notification sections or the Process Global Settings Notifications

For the variables, have a look at existing templates so you can see the use of the %VARIABLE%

Do not maintain the SAP Standard notification or you can have issues when you apply SP and it's always helpful to have the standard to refer back to

Anymore information, search SCN and google for key words that you find throughout the system as there have been a few topics on this already, such as

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3333215

The key is knowing the variables you can use in the notification. Looking at the SAP standard template can help.

Let me know how you go and if you need further clarification.

Regards

Colleen (not a Gentleman )

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'll check the topic posted.

Thank you Miss Colleen

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are standard notes available.

where if you cannot veiw link you can use that.

Regards,

Prasant

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Adair

FYI - the SCN article I posted will not give you the exact solution for what you are trying to achieve. I added it as an example of content in SCN and provides some technical information about the custom notifications.

Let us know how you go with your configuration. If you have issues still, post some screen shots where possibly so the community can better assist you.

Regards

Miss Colleen