cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Context object_issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'n unable to select the xpath and context object while applying condition in receiver determination. However i'm able to select it in interface determination.

I followed below steps:

• Created the context object in ESR.
  • Assigned field from source message to context object in Service interface.

Could you please help me to select the context object in receiver determination.

Also when i gave xpath in format /MT_Test1/Details/PO in condition, message is failing by giving error "unable to determine the receiver".

How to give the xpath value in routing condition in receiver determination.

Regards,

Ch.Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

have u choosen the option 'opertaion-specific' in receiver determination ??? if not then u will not be able to see the context object you created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indrajit,

I didn't get you. There is no option to select operation at receiver determination level. It will be there in only interface determination right..?

Can u please explain in detail.

Regards,

Ch.Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Indrajit,

I'm using "standard" receiver determination. Here there is no option for operation-specific.

In "extended" receiver determination, there is a provision to select operation specific however there i feel no need of context object as condition can be checked in mapping itself.

Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Regards,

Ch.Venkat.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it is  a problem in the SLD configuration.

1. go to the technical system
  2. Select the Technical system associated to the BS in the Integration Directory
  3. go to Installed Component tab or Installed Software tab(i dont remember)
  4. look for the SWCV where you created the context object, so first you need to find the PRODUCT.
  5. Check if the SWCV is selected, if not, select it and save changes
  6. close all the ID and ESR windows
  7. open the ID again and check if the context appears-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

I don't know which version of PI you are using. I am using 7.3 and I can see the option is there in the standard receiver determination. Please see the screenshot below

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I'm using 7.1 version. In it there is no option .

Regards,

Ch. Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your response.

I have checked all the solutions given by you.Everything in my configuration looks fine.

Also tested with outbound service interface pattern use Stateless (XI 3.0 compatible) but not useful.

Still i'm not getting the context object which i created in ESR, assigned value from interface, in drop down list of context objects when i try to select it in condition in receiver determination.

It is appearing in drop down list of context objects when i try to select it in condition in interface determination.

Regards,

Ch.Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Please follow the steps below

Create the data type ,msg type and service interface, and context object. Assign the context object in Service interface

Then go to integration directory, create the receiver determination and make sure you have choosen the option 'opertaion-specific'

Then go the condition, choose conext object and select yours uisng drop down

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

In your receiver determination, did you select a value for the Software Component Version or did you leave it blank?

Aside from that, there are pre-defined context objects that will only appear in interface determination. Examples of these are: Sender Service, Sender Party, etc....

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May be u can try this...In ur outbound service interface pattern use Stateless (XI 3.0 compatible) and then try to select context object/xpath under RD.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Could you please help me to select the context object in receiver determination.

Also when i gave xpath in format /MT_Test1/Details/PO in condition, message is failing by giving error "unable to determine the receiver"

How to give the xpath value in routing condition in receiver determination.

when you create the condition, you need to assign a value to be compare with the content in the field PO under details node i mean:

/MT_Test1/Details/PO = 123345

if you want to select the context object un the receiver determination --> condition editor first all, make sure that you active the object "context object " in the ESR. once you select the Context Object in the Receiver Determination definr a value to be compare like

1. Equals
  2. Not Equals
  3. Exist
  4. or maybe apply to it a XPATH function (substring,sum, etc)

Regards

Rodrigo

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Could you please explain the scenario?

Also could you print the screen shots where you are unable to select the XPATH?

In pass through scenarios we cannot get IR objects in XPATH in receiver determination.

Regards

Anupam

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Have you check with the message from monitoring that the XML is validated for your receiver schema?, may be there is an error in namespace or similar.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Select the condition editor in your receiver determination and select the field by enabling context object radio button which will provide you the xpath and later  condition can be provided as per your requirement on the value...

if the message is not displaying for selecting the field then check in SLD association of SWC with your receiver system in case been done or in case of business component check in ID association of service interface is done...

HTH

Rajesh