cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Service Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to change the naming convention due to upgrade the PI version 7.1 to 7.3.  I need to change the service interface names, I have created new service interface, but I am not able to add the  old external messages in new service interface. For your reference I am attaching the screen shots.

Screen one:

In the above screen old one

Screen Two:

In the above screen I have created new service interface and adding same external message it's adding like this.

could you please suggest me any one on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Seshu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the service interface screen on the left hand side (operations section) what you have? The operation should be just your service interface name. If not delete and try again.  Also, since you changing the name of the interface and namespace, you might also want to delete the old interface and its old external message and update the cache too. See if that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Baskar,

Yes I have tried like that when I copied the object it didn't work. Even  when I created New service interface we need not to change any thing right. but result is same. Is there any thing need to change in WSDL file.

Thanks,

Seshu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your External message, may be the definition of ED have an option to select the root node..or ED message root node has got changed by any chance..

Nothing to do with service interface on that..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have tried but it didn't work. is there any thing to change in WSDL file?

Thanks & Regards,

Seshu.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put the Service interface in interface pattern XI 3.0 compatible.

Regards,