cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Item tab is not coming in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Am getting excise invoice tab at header level, but not at item level in MIGO. I am capturing excise invoice at MIGO .

This problem i am facing recently in Development and sand box client. But in Quality and PRD is coming correctly.

I am really surprised why it is coming now, i have tested all to scenario in sand box and that time it was coming correctly.

Could any body tell me why i am Excise item tab is not populating in this Two client.  configuration is same for each client and same master data i am using.

Regards

Priyaranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming all config  done properly-

Check you have same authorization same as in QAS (Where its working fine) .(contact basis team if not )

Also check if any screen variant or screen is modified. Check with an abaper (if nothing works)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This issue has been resovled. We found because we implemented some user exist at MIGO. That is why that tab was not coming.

Thanks all for your continuous support.

Regards

Priyaranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

In Other material also same problem.

When i am checking PO history that i was posted before with correct information, now i am not able to see the excise item tab for that material but i am able to see at header level.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the Movement type you are using in MIGO? If you are using any Customized movement type then ensure the same is maintained in J_1IMVMT table. Also could you share your Excise header screenshot with values you had inputted..

In addition you should check the J1ID settings for Material & Plant combination as well Excise inicator for Plant and Vendor code..

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Can you also check - Your set off Cdn types are maintained for % and total

SPRO-LG-Tax on Goods Movement- Determination of Excise Duty-Condition Based Excise Determination-Classify Condition type.

2.Also check Cdn records are also maintained for both Cnd type Set off Total and Setoff %

3.Tax procedure assigned to Country

Thanks

manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manu,

Yes all the configuration is correct and i have full authorization in sandbox. I am facing this problem since last week before that i was working fine

Regards

Priyaranjan

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please try with any other material ?.

Also  Select any material from PO history which you have already posted/Captured  Excise.(which was working fine ?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajasree,

I have applied all those note as per above but still i am getting same problem. You can see my screen shot.

Regards

Priyaranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyaranjan,

Pls ensure that the below notes are applied in your system:

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anupam,

Everything is maintained correctly. Since last 2days i am getting this problem. But in Quality and production it is ok.

Regards

priyaranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Priyanjan,

Have you maintained following data  in J1ID

1. material & chapter i'd combination

2. Material Assessable value

3. Cenvat Determination

Regards

Anupam