cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1:N split using BPM - ReceiverDetermination step

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am trying the following blog to split message using BPM.

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure

-

Branch 1:

A Receiver Determination step returns set of receivers configured for the outputabs interface in the directory and puts it into receiver which is a multiline container receiver element.

A send Step sends the output to the corresponding receiver that is got from the receiver element receiver.

-

Question: I am stuck in reciver determination step of Fork. Please eloborate on "multiline container reciver element". How to define "receiver" and "reciver1" ?

As always, your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your scenario ,IP.

for receiver 1 you would have to create amultiline container element with input message.

here : create a container element in container editor and select the input interface and select the check box in container editor for hold the multiline.

I hope it is clear

please let me know if you have any issues..

Regards

Chilla..

<i>reward points if it is helpful..</i>

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look into the SAP Basis Compoenent in your IR.

Drill to the Namespace --> http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Patterns --> Go to the Integration PRocess --> Mutlicact Parrel / Sequeential and you can see a demo Integratioon process showing how to use the Receiver Determination step along with the Block to send data to each of the receivers.

Define a Conatiner Element of type Receivers . This should be a mutliline element.

In the receiver determination step , use this container element against the Receivers field.

Now, in your Block , select the for each / par for each element as this Receiver. You will also need to create another Element for the Recieve type and use this against the current line in the block.

Regards

Bhavesh