cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output List is not Displaying(in HWC App) when we use Operation From BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my BAPI having 8 Input Parameters, AND Output As Table(List). i create the Operation Based on this BAPI, and i used this Operation in HWC App, when i select the Operation, Output List is Not Displaying, If i select find All Output list is displaying.

Img1 : with Operation  :--> NO Output List

Img 2: with findAll :--> with Output List

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The HWC app is not capable to show the output of the operation. That means it will not show the output after performing and operation. As a workaround what you can do is, create a MBO itself instead of creating an operation and use the query and get the output.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

without create Operation How can i call the BAPI, my BAPI having 8 Input Parameters, from this Parameters Only 3 Parameters are Mandatory, Remaining all are Optional, if user enter the value other parameters based on that values we need to fetch the data.For this If i write Object Query it will create the Problem(i can't write the AND in Where condition), Bcz i dont know what parameters are user going to PUT.

Thanks

Krishna

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am assuming that the user is performing an update/create operation from the app. Once it is done the RFC returns some value and you want to display the value coming from the output of the operation.

It is not possible to get the output of an operation in SUP. Hence what you can do is that create an MBO using the same RFC you had used for operation and make a findall query it will give you the output of the RFC. Create 8 PKs and map those while making the online request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO, i am Getting the Data based on User Input Values, 8 Inputs are Not mandatory, Only 3 Are Mandatory Remaining all are optional, If user Enter Any Values in that Fields Based on that we need to Get the Data.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you trying to perform an operation and trying to get the output or creating a MBO to get some data by calling a findall query. Include more information on the issue you are facing.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

i am trying to perform an operation and trying to get the output (Based on The User Inputs i am getting the Data Using Operation). i am Not Using findall.

My BAPI Having 8 Input Parameters, in that 3 inputs are Mandatory, remaining 5 are Optional, If user Pass Any Values from this Optional 5 Parameters, i need to display the List Based on the user entered Values.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if your requirement is to just getting the data based on the input why you are defining it as operation. You should create an MBO for it. For that MBO you will have 8 load parameters. Create 8 PKs and map that during online request and use query to fetch the data data based on the input provided by the user. 

An operation is used in an MBO when you are changing/deleting an existing data in SAP or creating a new data in SAP. It is not to fetch particular set of data based on given input.

- Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Very much, i tried this Before Also, Due to Some Error in HWC, PK Parameters are not Displaying Now it is Wokring

Thanks

Krishna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

There is some thing wrong with your object query in MBO. please check it. It should be like this

SELECT x.* FROM Customer x

WHERE x.id = :ID

AND x.state = :State

attached screen for your reference, I have created the findIDState object query which was working fine. if its not working create new Object query.

Regards

Yokesvaran Kumarasamy