cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Contract with 2 down payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have an issue with my biling documents on SD.

Steps of my scenary :

1- VA41 : creation of contract (contract type "ZOCI") with company code 1000. I added a down payment of 1000€ (on the header part) --> Billing Date 17/09/2013

Save

2- Billing directly from the contract (ZA01) then I get one billing document and one accounting document.

3- I modified the same contract by adding a second down payment of 2000€ --> Billing Date 17/10/2013

NB : the first down payment had the status "completely precessed" and the seconde one has the billing status "Not yet processed".

Save

4- Billing directly from the contract but I get two billing documents:

* one billing document with 1000€ (first down payment)

* another billing with the cumulated amount 3000€ (1000+2000).

5- When I use the Tcode FBL5N for this customer I found two lines :

* 1000€ with net due date symbol "item is overdue"

* 3000€ with net due date symbol "item is not due"

Remark: I tried to create more  diown payments, but it seems that the system keeps the first amount 1000€ and added it to the others lines.

What is the solution? Is it related to the net due date symbol?

Thank you for your answers in advance.

Saâd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank you for your answer.

We found the solution internatlly.

The problem comes from the payment of down payment : the first down payment was not paid that's why we got it on the second billing.

Tcode for payments: F-28 and F-32.

Regards,

Saâd

former_member317232
Participant
0 Kudos

My client did not agree and told us that we able to have to down payments not cumulated. Any help? Did you get this issue?

Saâd

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Where did you change the billing date when you entered the second line item? Header or Item.

I suggest when you add a second line item in the contract then you should change the billing date at item level.