cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver cant add additional Adhoc approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on Process controlled workflow on SRM 7.0.

My requirement is to add Adhoc approvers for Shopping Cart.

The requester can add adhoc approvers before ordering the cart.

But i dont get an option to add the adhoc approvers by an approver.

I even checked for notes and found a SAP note 1384515. The correction instructions have already been implemented in the system.But i still face the issue.

I'm new to process controlled workflow and i require inputs on how to go ahead with this requirement.Please help.

Thanks and Regards,

Hema HT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Can you check if all the items have the approvers assigned. For ad-hoc approvers to be able to be added, all the items in the SC must have the approvers assigned.

Please check note 1347520 for more details.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Have you checked what type of decision type is there for your Shopping Cart. Generally Decision type 1 is not used.

Check decision type at SPRO --> SAP Supplier Relationship Management -->SRM Server --> Cross-Application Basic Settings --> Business Workflow --> Process-Controlled Workflow -->Business Process Configuration --> Define Process Levels and click on execute. On the next screen select BUS2121 and double click on Process Schema Definition. After that from the appearing list select your Process Level Schema and double click on Process Level Configuration. Then select the level and see its details. You will get this level in the shopping cart. on the next screen last value is of Decision Type.

For Approver to be able to add adhoc approvers it should be "Decision for Entire Document".

Check this and I hope your question will be answered.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for your quick reply.

The Decision type is "Decision for Entire Document" for the Process Level.

Please let me know how to achieve this requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hema HT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

For me it is quite difficult to check as in my system everything is based on Decision Type 2. You can check with some other folks in your team. Also if still issue persists, you can contact SAP via raising SAP OSS Message.

Thanks

Siddarth