Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing procedure - Different condition value in sales order and billing pricing procedure view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have Created new Export pricing procedure with Excise.

And in sales order the condition type JEX2  value is 120 EUR which is correct but in Invoice condition type JEX2 value is 7903 EUR.

Kindly suggest your valuable feedback.

Note: For reference i have attached document containing Screen shot.

Regards

R. Manoj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Against your condition type JEX2, Calculation Type 353 is updated.

I will first suggest you to remove this Calculation Type and test your scenario again and let us know the result.

In your case it seems this Calculation type is reason of the issue.

If you just want to refer 100% value of the JMOD for JEX2 then I think you don't need any calculation type there against JEX2.

If above testing is successful, then apply Breakpoint in 353 calculation type routine program and see the logic and analyze by debugging that how system is getting Surprising Values in Billing Creation in XKWERT field.

Regards,

MJ.

15 REPLIES 15

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In Copy control VTFL,check at item level ,what you have kept in the field " Pricing exchange rate" .

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Dear Naren,

Pricing exchange rate in VTFL is blank

I have attached screen shot for your reference

0 Kudos

Dear,

Donno exactly problem .With your inputs ,we donno  that sales order is related to that invoice .So,you need to share order number with order screen of VA02 as well as VF02 and doc .flow of entire.

Can you tell me about Routine 900 in VBK/VBRP.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member219259
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Can you attach the screenshot of analysis of pricing(item conditions and analysis) for JEX2 for both Sales Order as well as Invoice.

We can get something from there.

Also there might be a change in condition record of the JEX2. Kindly check that as well.

Update the thread with the required information.

Regards,

Aayush Jain

SAP SD Consultant

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Against your condition type JEX2, Calculation Type 353 is updated.

I will first suggest you to remove this Calculation Type and test your scenario again and let us know the result.

In your case it seems this Calculation type is reason of the issue.

If you just want to refer 100% value of the JMOD for JEX2 then I think you don't need any calculation type there against JEX2.

If above testing is successful, then apply Breakpoint in 353 calculation type routine program and see the logic and analyze by debugging that how system is getting Surprising Values in Billing Creation in XKWERT field.

Regards,

MJ.

0 Kudos

Hi Mahendra Jani,

As suggested by you, I removed the calculation type and tested. Now condition type JEX2 value in both sales order and Invoice is proper.

When i am creating Excise invoice in VF01. The Account assignment is not happening for revenue account.

Note: I have attached screen shot for your reference.

Regards,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Dear,

check VKOA settings with MMR and CMR account assignment group.

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Now, here it seems you are following completely different process.

• From Screen Shot 1 I understood that in your Billing Type, No Account Determination procedure is assigned.
  • When I am looking at your Billing Type in Screen Shot 2, I can see you are using JEX which is Excise Invoice type.
  • You should be using actually F1 Invoice Type for Service Billing and F2 for Product related billings.
  • JEX will be automatically derived when you will use J1IIN T-Code and as pre-requisites your CIN settings are properly done in the system.

Change your Billing type to F2 and try again.

Also check your Customer Account Assignment Group and Material Account Assignment Group in Masters. Check in your VKOA (Account determination settings that respective accounts are updated or not as per account keys.

Regards,

MJ.

Message was edited by: Mahendra Jani

0 Kudos

Hi,

Also Accounting Document is not generated for the excise invoice (For Export sales).

But when i used the same process with different pricing procedure (Factory sales). Accounting documents are generated.

Note: I have attached the screen shot for reference

Regards,

Manoj

0 Kudos

Dear,

You can not get accounting entries with JEX billing type because it is proforma invoice.Just compare with export and factory sales of billing types.

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi,

When i used the JEX for Factory sales process, accounting document is generated.

only with export sales document is not generated.

Note: I have attached billing type screen shot for reference.  

0 Kudos

Dear,

Ok,Can you show me billing accounting entries with this JEX billing type ?

Thanks,

Naren

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

One point is clear that if your Billing types does not have Account Determination Procedure then Accounting documents can not be posted at the time of Billing Document creation.

Considering that point, I believe that Accounting Document created is not reference to JEX billing type.

Will you please give screen shot of Document Flow of Billing document and which has created this Accounting Document.

Regards,

MJ.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained Export under claim for Rebate In Logistics - General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups.

Now Accounting document is generating for excise invoice. But the excise values in the Accounting document is wrong. when compared to the values in conditions tab in excise invoice

Note: Here Automatic generation of Excise invoice at the time of Billing is followed and I have attached the screen shot for reference.

Regards,

Manoj

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion is related to CIN.

Therefore, moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Internationalization and Unicode