cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning Message: Create Operation w/o assignment to a WBS element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Members,

I am getting an warning message (Create Operation W/o Assignment to a WBS element) while creating the activities in cj20n. If i click on "Yes" system allowed to create activity else its not allowed. Recently we went for upgrading from 5.0 version to ECC6.0 EHP 6. From that onwards i am getting this message continiuously. This message triggers only when i am creating the activity by dragging the activity element from individual objects screen.

If i am clicking on activity overview icon , system allowing to create activity without triggering warning message. I am not understanding why system behaves like this. If any have any idea about on this issue, please help me to resolve it.

regards

JK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The solution for this to implement Note 1821099. Kindly mark this as helpful if this has solved the problem.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The incident has been resolved. Thank you all for your inputs.

Thanks

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Varun,

can you please share the solution for this error? Is this is with respect to NOTE 1864508?

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JK,

Kindly refer to OSS Note 1864508, check whether this is relevant to your issue. Since this note was released on 28.11.2013.

Thanks

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone post the solution for this problem?

I am experiencing the same problem too.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Varun,

This is just a information message. We have also faced this error while EHP6.0 upgarde. But you can ignore and continue to save network and WBS element.

Thanks and regards,

Narender.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the same message, when i was  trying to assign operation to the network that was assigned to the wbs element.  This message doesnt appear if you drag operation directly to the wbs not network.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the warning message is self-explanatory.Execute /nSU53 in command box and discuss with your Security/Basis guy with this authorization issue.

Regards

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jk,

meesage screen shot showing that you don't have authorization to assign activity(operation) to wbs element. So excute SU53 in cj20n and check the authorizations if any missing objects, ask your basis team to maintain.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i already taken SU53 screen shot there its not showing any object and one more thing i already have all objects authorization in CJ20N transaction code. I got this error after updating the system to  EHP6.

regards

JK

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jk,

Raise a OSS to SAP.

Regards,