cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to resolve JCO destination name

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using RFC model to post form data to backend. This is the error I got when I tried to run the application.

<i>Failed to resolve JCO destination name 'MI2_APPLICATIONDATA' in the SLD. No such JCO destination is defined in the SLD</i>

I have JCO destination configured in my SLD. I can see them in green when I go to Deployed Content --> System Defined Content. I was able to successfully test and ping them.

One thing I observed is my application does not show up in the Deployed Content --> Local. Other earlier applications which I deployed before are showing up, but not the current one. I restarted J2EE server, rebuilt, redeployed. No luck !!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you deploying to the SAME server where you have JCo destination configured? Double check server name and port when you are running your WD application and server name and port you are using for WD content administration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats exactly the problem. I figured it out myself and thought of editing this thread. But you have replied by then. Thanks for the quick reply and awarded you the points you deserve.

Answers (0)