Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document can not be opened?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Hi Experts,

We are having an issue with Archive Server. Whenever I am trying to open any stored invoice before 10th Septemeber 2013, I am getting an error "Document Can not be opened" and invoice is not getting opened.

The invoices which are stored after September 10, 2013, it is working fine for that. I, therefore, believe it can not be connectivity issue otherwise, it should not have been working fine for invoices scanned before Sept. 10.

I checked with T-code OAC0 and tried to find out any issue with Content server in which the invoices are getting stored. Connection test is said to be successful; similarly certificate was sent successfully too. However I am getting another error "HTTP error:501 Not Implemented The adminContRep command is an internal SAP R/3 command and not accepted by this content repository" but in status content repository is shown 'Running'. I believe this error is coming because we are using content Repository of which vendor is Open Text (IXOS).

In SAP I am getting the message: SAP ArchiveLink (Internal error in document

viewer during display)

Any help will be highly appreciated. I tried many discussions related to this error but not of much help.  Please help!

Regards,

Kumud

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

don't worry about the "HTTP error:501 Not Implemented The adminContRep command is an internal SAP R/3 command and not accepted by this content repository" error message, it only means that if you chosen the CSadmin button (or transaction) that this only developed from SAP content server and cannot be used for other 3rd party ones, like OpenText.

BR,

Janos

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

janosdezsi
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

And regarding the error message in the OpenText client you might check the newest OpenText patched, etc, because in that ArchiveLink scenario the control is given to the front-end PC application.

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumud,

You have specified that you were not able to see documents stored before 10th Septemeber 2013 and not after that.

Did you change any one of the setting in OAG1 specially highlighted one. This may cause this issue.

With Regards

Mangesh Pande

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangesh,

I am not sure but I have added screenshot. Can you please let me know if there is some issue with the current configuration.

Regards,

Kumud

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumud,

Did u able to solve your problem?

Rgds,

Nanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Some times using content repository may causes the problem, first you need to check the config and RFC related config and settings.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

Can you please tell me do we have any standard RFC connection dedicated for this or these are created? Is it a TCP/IP RFC connection?

Regards,

Kumud