cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP Planned order turns to PPDS Planned order after CCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have SNP heuristic set  up in our system to generate the SNP planned orders. Sometimes for unknown reason, in CCR report, it will show that some planned orders are in ECC but not in APO, and the only way to reconcile it is selecting 'send APO'. After that, i will see the planned order become PPDS planned orders in APO. Since SNP planned orders and PPDS planned order has different category in our SNP planning book (SNP planned order goes to 'Production (planned)' key figure and PPDS planned order goes to 'Production (Confirmed)' key figure), and users will complain why planned orders appear in  'Production (Confirmed)' key figure instead of 'Production (planned)' key figure.

I have read several threads about this, it looks like it is a standard CIF behaviour of this result.  But is there a way to make planned orders shown as SNP planned order outside SNP horizon after CCR?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Anna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately no... its a pain.

SAP now allows SNP Pur Req's to be created but they have't add the functionality for SNP Planned Orders yet.

Ken

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member458819
Active Participant
0 Kudos

These orders moved from APO and Delete from APO Only.

So Order Exists in ECC Itself

Then you Ran the CCR Job......u found the Order Exists in ECC then you moved in APO.

So when the Order moves from ECC will be created as PPDS Order....

ajayprakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anna,

Is the error code in the CCR report 152 ?

If yes. You can CIF the planned orders to APO as SNP Order by using checking the below option in CFM2.

"Create SNP Planned Order at Transfer of Planned Orders".

Please note you need to do a initial transfer of planned orders of affected products by doing a exclude and include from the Planned Order Integration Model. Ensure that the above given option is ticked while activating you integration model.

Cheers

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are right that it is standard SAP behavior. And yes, it is same in SCM 7.0 also.

Btw, did you try to find out why those orders are stuck in CIF and hence we find those at CCR? May be resolving the root cause so that these orders don't need manual reconciliation would be a good way to avoid those!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys, do you happen to know if SCM7 will have solution to this?

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nope we are already on v7. 

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Me too working on SCM7. As I mentioned earlier, I don't think it is a bug. When we select "Send to APO" system understands it as order created in R3 and sent to APO. Hence by default it become PPDS order.

kenneth_snyder
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yep... nothing will change for awhile.  that is the way system was designed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again guys, I think I will follow Ravi's procedure as we'll!

ravi_malpani
Active Participant
0 Kudos

In our system, we too face a similar issue. My understanding is that since we select the option "Send to APO" in CCR, system considers it as a manual action (change) and hence the order category changes to PPDS.

We follow a way of working by which after sending the order to APO, we delete the orders using RRP4 transaction and then re-run heuristics to regenerate SNP Orders.