Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW for QP01

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am encountering this error while uploading Quality plan,though i have defined the following in

Production -> Basic Data -> Routing -> Control Data -> Define profiles with default values

what needs to be done to overcome the error?I am using Standard batch/Direct input,program- RCPTRA01

No profile with entry tool for task list / / / in session QMPLAN

Message no. CP855

Diagnosis

You did not enter a routing profile with the entry tool in the input file.

You cannot copy any operation data in batch input without using the entry tool.

Procedure

Maintain a profile in which the entry tool is activated in field BIPKO-PROFIDNETZ of the input file.

You make settings for the entry tool in the control data for routings within Customizing under Production -> Basic Data -> Routing -> Control Data -> Define profiles with default values.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Tick on  Entry Toll in profile 0001 and assign that profile to field BIPKO-PROFIDNETZ  while creating inspection plan through  LSMW.

Path SPRO->Quality Management->Quality Planning->General->Maintain Profiles for Default Values

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I have done it previously still having the same error that is why i raised the query

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you giving that field in input file or have you make that field constant in LSMW structure. If in input file check number of zero have you inserted in profile value before one.

Check value carefully.

regards

Manish

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I have given it in file the field has 7 characters & i have given 7 characters in file also.

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Still you are getting error. Then try it out by making it constant in LSMW.

regards

Manish

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I have tried still same error

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I was facing the same problem.

To solve, besides the configuration on OQ84,I filled BIPKO-PLNTY with 'Q' (constant) in Maintain Field Mapping and Conversion Rules.

Regards.

Cássio Oliveira