SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Article segments not created in full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have two Dist Channels DD & DS, for distribution channel & stores respectively.

The assortment is created for the Store Dist Chain, with asst. rule '01' and 'assrt grade 5' used in the merchandise category assignment.

When I try to do a 'wsm3' I get this error message in SAP Mail. Can somebody help me in decoding this?

Article segments were not created in full

The data is stored in the log 00000000000000054876 file

MANAGEMENT No entry in key field in distribution chain segment for article MANAGEMENT

Possible causes:
- Reference article was not maintained in full
- Inconsistent maintenance of article

Possible actions:
- Maintain reference data
- Call transaction WSPK to edit the faulty segments

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Distribution Chain segment of the article means the data in MARC is not proper. You can use WSPK to see the missing segment and then generate them. Also check if the article is adopting any information of reference article. If the reference article is there, ensure its full maintenance which will ensure to supply segment data when the new article is created.

Please check and try WSPK for segment. Please update the results in this thread.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Distribution Chain segment of the article means the data in MARC is not proper. You can use WSPK to see the missing segment and then generate them. Also check if the article is adopting any information of reference article. If the reference article is there, ensure its full maintenance which will ensure to supply segment data when the new article is created.

Please check and try WSPK for segment. Please update the results in this thread.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi... I checked in the WSPK but I am not able to get any useful cue from that. However as per your advice I maintained the reference sites and it worked. Thanks!!!

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Good to hear that it is working fine.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi... I checked in the WSPK but I am not able to get any useful cue from that. However as per your advice I maintained the reference sites and it worked. Thanks!!!