cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not archive completed service desk messages

0 Kudos

Hello

I need help with next.

I was implementing a service desk in Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1. I created several test messages and I linked them to a SLA contract product SUPPORT_HOTLINE. I completed all messages.

I wanted to archive all those messages. When I tried to archive all those messages program CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK showed in the log.

All those messages are closed, one of them was canceled but I think it is handled as completed. right?

I completed my service desk contract thinking that it could be the reason why I can not archive them. But not luck.

Could you help to advise why I can not archive those ones?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Jorge Luis Marquez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

To archive , you must have the status of "completed", could you please check the status of these 3 messages, if not set them status "Completed" and rerun the archive.

Please use the report AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE to confirm these open messages, more detail on this refer Note 1758090 - Archiving Solution Manager Incidents and also 1663896 - It is not possible to change the status of a document after it has been marked as completed

For archiving follow steps here

Archiving Solution Manager Service Desk Messages - Solution Manager - SCN Wiki

Thanks

Jansi

0 Kudos

Hello Jansi

Thanks for reply

Yes, my 3 messages have status completed.

I ran AI_SDK_SP_AUTO_CLOSE I selected every status in my status profile for my messages.

Message is the same.

Cerrad=Completed.

FYI

I could archive all messages created before I configured SLA and Service product. After I configured SLA I can not archive any of them.

I have more than 20 messages in status completed and  CRM_ARC_SERORD_CHECK just check those 3.

Please advise if you have any idea why I can not archive all those messages.

Thanks

Regards

Jorge

0 Kudos

Hello Jansi

I found OSS note 1544371. Looks like it will solve my problem.

But I am thinking if I implement this note, all those Items in my messages will remain in status open, right? If yes, how could I complete those items.

Thanks

Jorge

Answers (0)