Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGP decryption issue

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have a file XYZ.RPT.asc.pgp.zip  , I have to unzip the file  and then decrypt it using standard  PGP Decryption module provided by SAP .

Currently I am getting error as "premature end of file"

I have put the paylaod zip bean to unzip first then I have PGP module then Content conversion module and finally call adapter .

Please help in this regard

Thanks

Ninad Sane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

Breakdown the steps to get to the root cause.first try to read the simple file ...check if FCC is happening. If yes, go ahead and get the encrypted file and try to decrypt it.... if that happens... go ahead and try to unzip the zipped encrypted file...  You will know at which step the problem is.

Cheers,

Ambrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this error occur in your content conversion module or your mapping? "Premature end of file" normally indicates that the file is not complete.

I suggest you take out content conversion module and test your zip and PGP module to make sure they are working. After that, you can test your content conversion module without PGP and zip.

This should help your separate and identify the issue.

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chen ,

I am  getting the error in mapping step. As I couldnot find inbound payload , I could see only the name of the file in inboundpayloads

File is getting pickup up , not sure what the adapter is doing

Thanks

Ninad Sane

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error isn't related to your mapping as you can't get the payload.

I suggest you go through below article talking about PGP module to make sure you can decrypt the content first.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/04/10/pgpencryption-module-how-to-guide