cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to migrate to SAP SRM, I have about 4 years of domain knowledge in Procurement. Is there any prospect in SAP for people having background like me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very new to SAP please give some details..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Certainly, you can migrate into SAP SRM with your domain knowledge. I have my ex-colleagues with same background.

You can not get directly into SRM or SAP in a whole without any knowledge of SAP SRM. That means you can not count on your hiring company that they will invest after you to teach you from basics.

Companies like IBM does give you basic knowledge but then your salary would be that of beginners. But I don't know that still they do it or not.

There is good news for you. You can join any weekend classes or if you don't have any then you can certainly go for online class.

Mostly they are for 2-3 months so you can certainly get good knowledge of SAP systems.

Make sure that they provide at least 1 implementation practice project.

Course fees varies from 15000 - 29000 Rs/-

And after that give Certification exam. It will cost you around 1 lac Rs/-.

With 4 years of domain knowledge + SAP system knowledge and Certification knowledge you can certainly get very good pay and position of SAP consultant.

Welcome Welcome to SAP family !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Certification is really costly ?!?!?!? Is it mandatory ? I will have to figure out weekend classes between can you please give me idea of online classes????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,  certificate is costy but it is worth to give as it will help you for getting job.  You can inquire @ATOS  or Siemans for online jobs. All the best.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks I contacted ATOS and they have both part time courses and certificate on courses thanks you so much ... you help me shape my decision and furute.

Answers (0)