Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add extra column SGTXT to Report RFMAHN21

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the requirement,where in I need to add SGTXT Column to report RFMAHN21.and SGTXT value for every document no should be retrieved from table BSEG.

I have added the column name SGTXT to the report already.

But prob in getting data.

Currently in report getting all data from mhnd table.

T_MHND_EXT       LIKE MHND_EXTL OCCURS 10 WITH HEADER LINE, is defined in include (RFMAHNXXTOP) and MHND_EXTL structure does not contain SGTXT field.

In include (RFMAHN21FORM) and line 1156..selecting data from mhnd and MOVE-CORRESPONDING t_mhnd TO t_mhnd_ext is happening.

So Can anyone help me in how to modify t_MHND_EXT or suggest the solution on filling SGTXT value to each belnr.

Thanks

Supriya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

You can customize the structure of MHNK_EXT.

Double click on it, and on MHNK (include strucuture  MHNK). Or directly go to MHNK table.

Double click on CI_MHNK towards the bottom of the table fields. Add your field SGTXT, to this customizing include. Save and activate

Now, MHNK_EXT will have SGTXT in its structuure.

Now you can move the values for SGTXT to this input table and the output will reflect the extra field too.

Revert in case of any doubts.

Regards,

Susmitha

2 REPLIES 2

former_member184569
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Supriya,

You can customize the structure of MHNK_EXT.

Double click on it, and on MHNK (include strucuture  MHNK). Or directly go to MHNK table.

Double click on CI_MHNK towards the bottom of the table fields. Add your field SGTXT, to this customizing include. Save and activate

Now, MHNK_EXT will have SGTXT in its structuure.

Now you can move the values for SGTXT to this input table and the output will reflect the extra field too.

Revert in case of any doubts.

Regards,

Susmitha

0 Kudos

Hey Susmitha,

Thanks alot.Its working.