cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP Add-on connectivity problem with PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert ,

I am the basis consultant and I got the request for SFTP adapter 1.0 installation on SAP NW PI 711 SP10 .

So as per the SFTP Installation Guide

1.    I have  download the SFTP PGP Add-On SCA files from the Service Market Place and deployed it using Java Support Package Manager (JSPM).

2.    Now I am able to see SFTP PGP Add-On in System Landscape Directory (SLD) .

After that I was created the private and public key using Putty key generator with 1024 (number of bits) next converted private key in to .p12 certificate format and imported into NWA Key Store successfully.

Public key provided to client to import at SFTP side.

Lastly we have tried to test the connectivity using Putty but we received Putty Fatal error “ server unexpectedly closed network connection”.

Is there any step missing from Basis side ? Can you please guide.

Also let me know the responsibility of basis , PI and SFTP consultant for SFTP Add-on installation activity .

I am expecting the your support.

Thanks in advance .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Niu,

That error points that the server cant support the session, perhaps the certificate is wrong or expirated. Try to use another SFTP tool like winscp if the problem persists, contact with the SFTP system administrators in order to get  a new certificate.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos