Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Figures identification

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi 

I understand Key figures are info objects,that carries numbers,and every key figure has a synonym i guess..for example 9ADPFORET    can have a synonym Forecast   and   9ASGHTYT    can have a synonym total demand.

In the below screens How would i identify  which key figure has which synonym....because now i need to match the key figure asked in " release to  SNP screen" with list of key figure mentioned in  "planning book" screen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, the text displayed in /sapapo/sdp94 for each key figure is defined in transaction /sapapo/sdp8b. You can go to this transaction, select the planning book and push "change" button, then go to "Key Fig. Attributes" tab. Here you can select the key figure, and check what test it is using - basicly it has 3 types of text. The one with radio button is used in planning book (/sapapo/sdp94). An easy way would be use the F4 help of the "key figure" field on this tab -- I'm sure you'll get to know everything from the F4 help list

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Oh!!  a great idea ,F4 that makes my job easy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rahul,

The screenshots that you showed are conveying a different meaning compared to your query. I am sure that you know the DP and SNP processes.

Release to SNP ( tx /sapapo/mc90 ) is hand off step where DP's forecast is passed to SNP. Technically, you are copying time series key figure data of one planning area to order series data. In this scenario, you are mapping between time series key figures and order/ATP categories. Key figure mapping to order series is business specific and depends on how you implemented your DP planning area.

Copy/version management (tx. /sapapo/tscopy) allows you to copy time series data between planning areas and planning versions. But, you need to map the key figures of source and target planning areas explicitly.

There is no synonym concept in standard DP and SNP.

Thanks,
Rajesh