Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: 553 Message: 'Error streaming body data: Broken pipe'

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing an Android application using Netweaver gateway services. We are SUP 2.2 and I am able to fetch the data successfully. I am testing this application on emulator. When I run the same application after some time from the emulator I am getting below error:

com.sybase.mobile.lib.client.SUPServerRmiCalls:makeRequest:386) Exception while making request

Error: 553 Message: 'Error streaming body data: Broken pipe'

at com.sybase.mo.MoObject.ConvertTmExceptionToMoException(MoObject.java:889)

at com.sybase.mo.MoObject.execute(MoObject.java:704)

at com.sybase.mobile.lib.client.SUPServerRmiCalls.makeRequest(SUPServerRmiCalls.java:214)

at com.sybase.mobile.lib.client.SUPServerRmiCalls.makeRequest(SUPServerRmiCalls.java:377)

at com.sybase.mobile.lib.client.IMOConnectionFactory.makeRequest(IMOConnectionFactory.java:310)

at com.sybase.mobile.lib.client.IMOConnectionHandler.performRequest(IMOConnectionHandler.java:353)

at com.sybase.mobile.lib.client.IMOConnectionHandler.makeHttpRequest(IMOConnectionHandler.java:186)

at com.sap.mobile.lib.sdmconnectivity.AbstractConnectionHandler.processRequestType(AbstractConnectionHandler.java:170)

at com.sap.mobile.lib.sdmconnectivity.AbstractConnectionHandler.processRequestsFromQueue(AbstractConnectionHandler.java:130)

at com.sybase.mobile.lib.client.IMOConnectionHandler.run(IMOConnectionHandler.java:103)

I am beginner to Android application development. If anybody faced the same problem in past, can you please tell me how to this error.

Please help me.

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since the app is running for the first time and it is not working after some time, I think the app is killed itself or went to the resume state.

You need to look at the life cycle of android. If you are not running the app  (any app) for a long time the app moves to resume state. we need to bring it back to the active state to do the tasks. Please understand how the android life cycle works. Recreate the same issue and debug and find in which line of code the issue comes.

- Midhun VP