cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i change the sales organization for order?

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Greetings for the day.

My client have changed the sales organization "xx" to "yy".

Few orders has been created under the sales organization "xx". Now, my client want to complete those orders but while trying to process those orders, we are getting the

"Sales Organization 'xx' is not defined."

Is there any option to change the sales organization 'xx' for those orders?

Please do the needful.

Thanks

Anand Kumar KS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

in Mass there is no option to change Sales  organization.

we can Change sales organization Directly in VBAK table by debugging or use BAPI  for Change sales order BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE

Thanks

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

We can Change sales organization in VBAK ( Sales order header table) By functional Module SE16N_INTERFACE.

Step.

1-Use T code SE37

2-Enter above functional Module and Execute ( SE16N_INTERFACE )

3- Enter VBAK table

4- Enter 'X' in field I_EDIT  and Execute

5- Change sales organization required sales order

Thanks

Jitendra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear K S Anand Kumar,

What do you mean by changed? Have you deleted the previous Sales Org. from the system?

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear * Ammarah *,

Yes, my client deleted the 'xx' Sales Organization from the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But this isn't a good practice at all. Before making any major change like that you should keep in mind all the consequences i.e. how it will gonna effect the Historical Data, Open Sale Documents etc. However my suggestion would be to pursue with the deleted configuration once again rectify the Sale Documents by putting Reason for Rejection in VKM3 and after closing all of them don't delete the Sales Org. better option would be to name the previously created Sales Org. as Obsoleted one because in future might be you want to display those Sale Documents and Billing Documents from Audit point of view. Only delete Sale Area Assignments for the Obsoleted Sales Org. which restrict user not to create any Contract/Sale Document in future for that particular Sales Org. Don't forget to update with your findings. Thanks.

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable advice.

Here, the scenario is completely different i.e., my client not yet started production it is still in development stage.

Why i need is because few of the sales orders are there under sales org. 'xx', so i want to change those sales documents.

Now, i got an idea that we can change by debugging.

Thanks

Anand Kumar KS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right so what i've constructed now from your above post is that you only want to change Sales Org. for those particular sales documents that are having an 'XX' Sales Org and its still in DEV then that's a relief . Now coming upto the same BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE is the best option to update an existing VKORG with the newly created one. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Try the t.code MASS and object type BUS2032.

Thanks

Manoj

former_member184966
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I had tried using MASS tcode, but there is no Sales Organization field to change.

Thanks

Anand Kumar KS