cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative values in TR-ZONE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dears,

I am really fed up with the negative values created everyday in the TR-ZONE. I got some advise from experts to close the open posting, I have T-code MB51 through that I am getting material document nos. but its difficult to trace which Material documents are pending is this the same Material document nos. about which experts are talking.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, probably you should try to figure out why there are negative quantities in the TR-Zone and see if some process is not properly done, before simply deleting these entries. Otherwise you might get much more fed up when having to try to re-create everything again after finding difference in your warehouse...

The entries are created through posting changes. There should be transfer orders done to resolve them. Why are they not done?

Brgds

Juergen

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fawaz

Instead of MB51 try LU04,

Enter the warehouse number and movement type and from status of posting change select Status-Open and Part. Completed

This will display list of all the Posting change which are pending for confirmation.

Hope i understood your query correctly and my reply is according to that

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

Thanks a lot for ur reply. u are absolutely right but the problem is I am just a end user and quality is not providing me with the authrztn for LU04.