Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP optimizer reading

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

It would have been better if Oxford dictionary encompasses SNP results  as well.Experts can you help me with some material documents so as to Comprehend  SNP run results .

The below screen tells me " not avilable or no available capacity "  " product XYZ  has not been selected from plan no for location 1000"

superficially it is comprehensible but what its relevance,relations and ,rectification required ,? how it has a bearing on  SNP run ,,?,requires clarity .experts it would be great if can throw light or get me across to some usefull links .your inputs are honoured

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi, If a component of PPM/PDS is not contained in the selection of the optimizer run, dependent demand on the component will not be planned by optimizer. You can include the component location products in the selection condition of the optimizer. If resource capacity is not defined for a certain period, planned order may not be created for that period. You can define resource capacity in resource master /sapapo/res01.

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Nice will try it out..thanks ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Agree with you.. the messages are not self explantory & need to derive meanining out of it.

In you example please decide,

1. What are the planning / BOM levels you wish to consider in planning

2. If the component for which you are getting this message is not going to part of level which you wish to be considered by optimizer, you may pleage ignore this message

3. If not, you please ensure the correct master data for these component  (Product Location Master, T lane, PDS/PPM etc)

4. If you are getting these errors frequently & for huge no of SKI, it is advisable to run Master data conc check prior to optimizer run.

Thanks,

Mangesh

former_member205751
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks mangesh,point taken -will try it out

Answers (0)