cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Creating SC a backend PO is created but in the PO the Amount and Currency are wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need to Change/update the price and Currency in PO created through Backend  when a SC is created in SRM.

In Fill_PO_INTERFACE1 we have created a custom development which actually changes the currency on the basis of Vendor  and Price is converted through Standard FM.

The Problem is that all this happens inside the loop of CS_PO_DOCUMEN-PO_ITEM table but i noticed in debuggin that there is no GUID inside the table PO_ITEM. If ITem is found i updating field GR_PRICE in table IT_POSERVERICES directly based on the GUID

Please help me find out how could i update the GUID inside table PO_ITEM so that the correct currency and amount gets updated in PO.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure which version of SRM/ECC you are on?

Class CL_BBP_BS_MAP_SC2PO

Methods MAP_SERVICE and MAP_ITEM already take care of converting the item value/price to vendor currency in subroutine hlp_convert_amount

try debugging  a saved shopping cart from FM bbp_pd_sc_transfer and via breakpoint you can check this in above methods.

Now to identify the PO items corresponding Shopping cart item in method FILL_PO_INTERFACE1 of BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW use following logic.

loop over CS_PO1_DOCUMENT-IT_POITEM

read table IS_SC_DOCUMENT- ITEM into ls_sc_item with key be_object_id = PO_number be_obj_item = PO_ITEM

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sushil

the thing that i noticed while debugging is that for Multiple Line Items in SC the table CS_PO1_DOCUMENT-IT_POITEM only contains a single record whereas in table IT_POSERVICES and IS_SC_DOCUMENT- ITEM the no of records are same as created in SC.

Why this is happening and how should I get the correct Vendor Currency , amount and update  the field GR_PRICE in table IT_POSERVICES which is holding converted value of the total SC value. I am updating this table because the backend PO is created with the wrong value.

Please kindly help me..

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For multiple service line items in Shopping cart, only one Item of item category D is created in Requisition/PO in ECC and all service lines are

So you may have to loop over IT_POSERVICES to update the prices.

But as you mentioned the actual issue is wrong value in ECC PO. So i think its better to debug the standard code and find the reason for wrong value.

Can you  post screen shots with wrong value?

Regards,

Sushil.