Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BONUS BUY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

purchased.

I have tried configuring the same with bonus buy even though I am using ECC6.0 but when I am creating the condition records with VBK1 and saving the record by clicking on All Prerequisites I am getting the error-"Bonus Buy cannot be saved.No Prerequisites are maintained."

Please can someone help me resolve this issue.

I have a scenario  wherein the client is giving material X and Y (1 quantity each) if 60 PCS of material Z is

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

In the Bonus buy definition screen, when you select the option All prerequisites, you the define at the bottom of the screen. In the offer which you want to configure, the material Z needs to bought with 60 PCS which you need to define in the given space with As multi-deal option. Please see below screen shot.

I hope this will help.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAURAV MALLICK,

Can you please check up with the configuration steps once again you need to create condition table along with it's access sequence then define the condition type and pricing schema accordingly. Assign the same to a specific combination of sales area, customer price procedure and document pricing procedure. Now maintain condition record via VBK1. Give your condition type against which you need to maintain condition record by using proper selection of materials and then check. Make sure that you need to define and linked these individual prerequisites that have to be met so that the system grants the conditions accordingly. As you know that bonus buy can be Multi or Combination deal and for these two there are some terms. One of the prerequisites which has been defined for bonus buy needs to be met in Multi Deal whereas in Combination deal all of the prerequisites that have been defined for bonus buy needs to be fulfilled and i'm sure there must be something which is missing so just revise the whole procedure again and it'll be okay. Thanks.