cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM X VL32N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Previously, the QM was configured for receiving goods via MIGO, however the scenario has now been modified to goods receipt via VL32N, with lots of controls that are not being generated.

Could anyone help me on what remains to be configured?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

Try this out:

Goto SPRO--> Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Creation --> Inspection at Shipping/ Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type. Assign Inspection Lot Origin '01' to Dlv Typ 'DIG'

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Rahul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

friends,

At the entrance of the product, the system is sending the same to the stock of quality, however the inspection lot is not being generated in the material master record of the type of control is 01 Receiving Insp. at GR for purchase order with or should I work with 05 Insp. for other goods receipt? is there any setting to be held in WM?

Previously the system performed receipt via MIGO and lots were being generated corretamentes with this entry modification in VL31N, it is only going to stock quality and does not generate the inspection lot.

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VL32N is GR against I/B del. so u need to assign 05 inspection type against the I/B del. type in configuration in "Quality Inspection against Shippng".

Regards