Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control of KSTEU (Condition Control)

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon staff

Could help me in the following case

I have created a condition Z001, but in order to sell the control of this condition is "A", and when I create an invoice, the control condition is "D", but I would like in order to sell the control condition were "C" and also in the invoice.

How can I do that??

Some help?

hugs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stélio Mucavele,

Why you want it to be 'C'. Can you please elaborate the requirement? Thanks.

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirements are not so clear from your statements. Can you please put in with more details and desired results?

Thanks.

Regards,

Amit

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean to say that the condition of z001 (Calculation type)has to be on quantity based in sales order and percentage in billing???

If so-maintain a separate condition type with the requirement of 24/25.

Phanikumar

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning, first of all thank you for your attention, just for answering my question. Now going to my problem, what I want is the following:

• I have a new condition Z001, that when put in a sell order and create the invoice, and when I do a credit note, the Z001 condition does not allow me to change the price (When I'm in credit note), this because the control condition (sales order) parameterized system that does not allow manual modification. And the control condition changes when I do the billing. My conditio  Z001 is based on quantity not know if this influences.

hugs

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can make the condition editable from your condition type configuration. For your condition type make sure following check boxes are ticked.

If you need a different approach for normal sales order and credit note, you need to put a requirement logic in the module and attach in pricing procedure.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Stélio Mucavele

1st of all thanks for explaining the scenario. If you need permanent soln. for the same then i would suggest you to create separate pricing procedure in which manual entries should be allowed otherwise you can pursue by making 'Manual entry has priority' in V/06 for Z001 condition type. Thanks.