cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WM: Split Tranport Order or Split Transfer Requirement (pre-allocated stock)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

here is an example of our problem:

we have a goods receipt in a SAP WM-storage bin:

Goods receipt with 10 ST in MM.

But in WM I want to get 5 ST in storage type 110 (pre-allocated stock, gets booked out of stock directly after goods receipt) and 5 ST in storage 001 (high rack warehouse, stays in stock here), because the material is a pre-allocated stock (LT51, we need 5 ST directly on field installation).

Is it possible to split the TA or Transport requirement (not always, but when the material has an entry in T310(LT51, pre-allocated Stock) ).

Is there an user-Exit?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the user exit. you can write your own palletization logic in this

MWMTO004     EXIT_SAPLL03A_005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, do you mean MWMTO007? I think that MWMTO004 is not correct (Own stock removal strategy).

I need a an user-exit that helps me by goods receipt (placement strategy). The objective is to get a goods receipt with 10 pieces. In WM I want to put 5 pieces to storage type 001 and 5 pieces to storage bin 110. But I have to do this assignment dynamically (entries in Z-table).

Thank you very much, I hope anybody can help me.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kevin,

You are right, in this case you can  use exit MWMTO007 which will help you to search the storage type 001 & 110  during palatalization.

Thank you

Warm Regard

Manish kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member220529
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

This is possible, manually, when you create the TO for putaway.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/c6/f83fbe4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

If you want to automatize the process I think you should use a user exit at the creation of TO

Best regards

Claudio